My sweet, silly, and strong-willed Mason bear.... You are the light of our lives and the laughter in the home. You are the life of the party everywhere you go... You just have the personality for entertaining. Even though you know the rules and guidelines, you push them to the limit just for a reaction. Most of the time you are smiling at the same time, and looking at us out of the corner of your eye to see if we are laughing too. The faces you make, and your funny expressions just fit your adorable personality. The way you pretend to ignore us and laugh at the same time, the way you are such a rough and tumble little boy- who carries "bear and baby" everywhere you go. Bear and baby are part of the family too, you say. We love you so very much, and thank God each day for giving us such a perfect little sunshine... our Mason bear.
Mason is our cheerful challenge. Always silly and smiling, and always joking. You are our little clown. Except for morning time... LOL, when we go and wake you up, it's so funny to me how grumpy you are. Last week, I was smiling at you because you were frowning. You told me "stop looking at me" which made me laugh... then you started laughing too. And if you are grumpy we can always tickle the grumpies away... and you laugh such a sweet and happy laugh. A deep down, whole hearted belly laugh. I love it... it's the most innocent and happy sound ever.
You are such a people person. When Blayne is gone somewhere, you are looking for him, then you look for mommy and daddy to entertain you. If we are busy, you turn to Tigger, the family dog. And Tigger can't escape Mason bear... :)
You're quotes make me laugh too. My favorite is your newest answer to every question... "cause I just have to" as you casually shrug your shoulders.
Me: "Mason, why did you pour that bottle of water on the floor?"
Mason: "Cause I just have to." (shrugs)
Each day goes by so fast, and I want to remember each and every moment. You are a light and a sunshine to all who are around you, and I thank God for giving me you. You and Blayne are such blessings and I am so thankful for you both. God has amazing things in store for you and each day is exciting and a new adventure as we watch you grow and learn. You boys are my world, my everything, and I hope you always remember how much I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment